FINANCIAL REPORTING COUNCIL, NIGERIA
(FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY, TRADE AND INVESTMENT)
INVITATION TO TENDER
- The Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria invites sealed tenders from eligible and qualified Tenderers for Motor Vehicles.
One (1) Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)
One (1) Saloon Car
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Procurement Manual under the Public Procurement Act, 2007 and are open to all Tenderers eligible as defined in the Procurement Manual.
- Intended eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from the office of the Secretary, Parastatal Tenders Board, Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria; and purchase the tendering document at the address given below from 8:00am – 4:00pm daily.
- Qualification requirements:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association;
- Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016);
- Evidence of Registration and remittances of Value Added Tax (VAT);
- Interim Registration Report issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
- External Audit of the Bidder for the last three (3) years;
- Banker’s declaration that the Tenderer has the financial capacity or a line of credit to execute an NCB contract for supply of goods;
- Current PENCOM compliance certificate in line with PENSION Reform Act 2014;
- Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate in line with the ITF Act;
- Evidence of registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN).
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000.00) only. The method of payment will be through the bank. The Tendering Document will be hand delivered.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 11:00am, on Monday, December 22, 2017. Late tenders will be rejected, tenders will be opened immediately following the deadline for submission on Friday, December 22, 2017 at the meeting room of the Council.
Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria
LCCI Conference and Exhibition Centre (4th Floor)
Plot 10, Nurudeen Olowopopo Drive, CBD Alausa,
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN