1004 HOME OWNERS AND RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION (1004 HORA)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP): ENGINEERING AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR 1004 ESTATE FACILITIES UPGRADE/REPAIRS
The 1004 Home Owners and Residents Association requests for proposals for engineering and consultancy services for integrated upgrade and repairs of facilities in 1004 Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos State. This request for proposal is not for the actual facilities upgrade and repairs.
1004 Estate comprises Six (6) high rises of 14 floors on each block, and Thirty-three (33) low rise buildings with 4-5 floors on each block and other ancillary facilities. The Association is desirous of carrying out major upgrade and repairs of the facilities to enhance better living conditions for residents.
Scope of work:
1. Conduct site assessments and submit rehabilitation plan for the facilities upgrade and repairs.
2. Prepare Bill of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (BEME) and Technical Specifications that will be provided to project contractors.
3. Advise on methodologies, project scope and standard materials of construction for the upgrade and repairs.
4. Provide detailed cost estimates and project schedule for the facilities upgrade and repairs.
5. Provide cost estimate for detailed supervision and oversight of the project during implementation by project contractors.
6. Design the layout for children’s playground.
7. Recommend appropriate recreation equipment for the playground.
Prospective bidders must possess the under-listed requirements to be eligible to participate in this request for proposal:
i. Evidence showing the field of specialty of the firm (consultant’s profile/brochures).
ii. Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
iii. Evidence of Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate for three years (2015, 2016 & 2017).
iv. Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company.
v. Evidence of previous work experience on similar jobs executed in the last three years.
vi. Availability and evidence of appropriate skills and qualifications among staff.
vii. Three professional references including name, phone number and organization that can attest to satisfactory performance in previous provision of related services.
Evaluation Scoring and Selection Criteria:
Bidders should ensure that all requested information is provided in your submission. Proposals will be evaluated using technically acceptable and lowest cost basis. Proposal that do not meet technical evaluation standards will not be evaluated on cost.
Cost of Proposal:
Your priced bill of quantities must clearly state the services costs and/or rates of commission.
Submission of Proposal:
Completed proposals including technical and commercial bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope (both hard copy and CD ROM) and signed by the authorized representative of the bidding company to the address below not later than Friday, April 20, 2018. Envelopes should be labeled: Engineering and Consultancy Services for 1004 Estate Facilities Upgrade/Repairs and addressed to:
1004 Home Owners and Residents Association,
Cluster B Club House, 1004 Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos.
SOURCE: PUNCH NEWSPAPER